Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.We know that students don't exactly have a lot of spare cash. That's why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program.Whether it is high school or college, you have been working hard for the last few years. Your grades are in check and your social life is in full swing, so why not treat yourself to the ultimate gift? The minds back at General Motors have been thinking the same thing, and that is where the GM Student Bonus comes in. Shopping for a new Chevy or Cadillac has just gotten much more promising for students; how does it sound to get paid to be behind the wheel of a brand-new car?This may seem too good to be true, but trust us when we tell you that the GM Student Bonus is a deal to take advantage of. But how does it work? Eligible soon-to-be graduates and recent graduate drivers will be able receive up to $750 dollars in cash credits toward a brand new Chevy or Cadillac. Imagine what you can do with an extra $750 lying around, that is a whole lot of pizza and a maybe even a couple new textbooks along with it.
Cash in Your Pocket and a New Set of WheelsWhen it comes to the excellent GM vehicles eligible, the list is nothing short of impressive. Nearly every new vehicle from the likes of Chevrolet and Cadillac are available for between $500 and $750 in cash credit toward a brand-new vehicle.To be considered an eligible driver, the following requirements must first be met:
- Are full-time high school students of a recognized high school
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from a recognized high school
- Are part-time or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program
- Are part-time or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from an Adult and Vocational program