Which one will you choose?
Standard on RS and Premier trims, the 3.6L V6 engine makes your journey just as rewarding as the destination. It’s got 308 horsepower, can tow up to 4,500 lbs.† and is paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission. 2LT and 3LT feature a standard 2.0L turbo engine that’s new for 2020. Available Engines:
- 3.6L V6 - EPA-estimated 26 MPG highway with 308 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque
- Ecotech 2.5L - EPA-estimated 27 MPG highway and Variable Valve Timing for added efficiency
- 2.0L Turbo - 230 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. (Late 2020 model year availability)
On-road, off-road and everything in between
All-wheel drive is available on all Blazer 3.6L and 2.0L models and gives you added confidence in a variety of conditions. Additionally, RS and Premier models offer an available Advanced Twin-Clutch system that helps further driver control by independently directing torque to the wheel with the best traction. Translation? More control and confidence behind the wheel.
- When AWD is selected, torque will automatically be transferred to the rear wheels when more traction is needed
- Available Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD independently directs torque to the left or right rear wheel for best traction
Choose your driver mode
The Traction Select System allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance on challenging road surfaces with the simple turn of a dial.
- Tour - Switches to FWD for the most fuel-efficient driving
- Sport - For a sportier ride
- All Wheel Drive - When equipped, provides added traction for driving on slippery roads
- Tow/Haul - When equipped, helps you pull a trailer or towing heavy loads
- Off Road - When equipped, optimizes throttle and chassis control systems for handling rough terrain
Safety and driver assistance comes in a stylish package
Blazer offers advanced safety technologies to help you detect potential hazards, helping give you the added confidence you deserve every time you get behind the wheel.
Available Safety Features:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
You May Also Like:
Now you can have it all. The Equinox offers convenient technology, plenty of cargo space and advanced safety features — all in a stylish package.
The Traverse adds a little excitement to the everyday drive. With comfortable seating for up to eight† and cargo space, this ride is more than accommodating.